Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pictures!

Keeping up with this blog regularly has been challenging since Lily arrived, but even more so since I returned to work. I really enjoy using this space as a journal to record our goings-on and keep in touch with our family/friends that are not local. But, it's hard to find time to sit down and settle my brain enough to string together a few words.

With that being said - I am much much better about keeping up with pictures. Not fancy photo-shoot type stuff, but silly camera-phone stuff. So, if you are jonesing for a photo of sweet little Lily, here are a couple places you can find them!

Instagram - if you have a smart phone, download the app! My profile is private, but send me a request to follow along.

Facebook - (for my family and friends) not updated quite as often as Instagram, but there are tons of photos there too!

Now if we could just get it together enough to have our family photos taken, sometime before Lily turns 30....

No comments:

Post a Comment