Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Costco is the new love of my life.

Sorry Jeremy, you're taking a back seat today.
I decided to finally get prints of our wedding, honeymoon, and other misc events this summer. I placed the order yesterday morning online and last night I picked up my pictures from Costco.

Here's what I ordered:
159 4x6's
23 5x7's
4 8x10's

Okay, so I went a little overboard, but I was able to get ALL of this for $38 after tax. SWEET! They all turned out fantastic. I do have a cool little picture printer at home, but bless its tiny little heart it isn't ever (not even on its best day) going to be able to print me 200 quality photos without breaking my piggy bank. I am SO happy to finally be able to get some of our pictures in frames! Now, I will just have to be careful to pick out our favorites so that our house does not turn in to a shrine of our wedding...

2 comments:

  1. I did the exact same thing! Gotta love Costco! And did you know that they would have shipped them for free straight to your mailbox? Of course then you would have waited a little longer..

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. No WAY! Oh Holly, I think you've just made my day!

    ReplyDelete