Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh Yoga, How I Missed Thee.

Yesterday was my first yoga class in... well... actually I can't even tell you because I don't know. Because of this small fact I was a bit nervous about my first class back. Shoot, I have even stretched in... months? That is very unlike me.
Michelle (AKA - the most wonderful yoga instructor of ALL time) welcomed Rachel and I back to class with open arms - and wide-open eyes as Rachel is now half way through her pregnancy and she wasn't even married yet when she saw us last! My fears were for not. After only a couple of minutes I fell right back into the routine I love. Sure, class kicked my butt, but in a good way. I came home with tons of energy and slept like a rock last night. And this morning, I'm more awake than I have been in weeks and just a little bit sore, but again, in a good way.

Note to Rachel: You do Half Moon again before you find your 'center of gravity' and yes, I will have a heart attack. You'll thank me when your child emerges without brain damage because you fell over in yoga class. (I'm not sure that could even happen... but I'm fulfilling my Auntie duties by requesting that you abstain!)

1 comment:

  1. *giggles at the image of Rachel trying to find her center of gravity*

    ReplyDelete