Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What a week..

It has been a GREAT week so far, and it's only Tuesday!

Yesterday: Scotty was released from the hospital. For those who were not caught up in real time... Scotty was in the hospital for just over a week and the reason for his stay is still somewhat unknown. At this time we believe it all to have stemmed from a reaction to some meds. He was pretty sick for a bit, but thankfully is looking and feeling much better now!

Today: The joke was that my niece-to-be was just waiting for grandpa to get out of the hospital before she decided to come out. Well... As we speak my sister-in-law is in labor! Jenn is doing her best to convince baby Emily Grace to 'grace' us with her presence today (yes, I'm hilarious with the puns, I know this :) ). Hopefully in just a few hours I will be holding my new niece!

Emily is going to be a little sister to two fantastic big brothers. I know that they are going to love and protect her from day 1. My Brother-in-Law JP has, for all intents and purposes, been a step dad for a few years now, but he is going to have a baby girl of his very own any time now! Congratulations Jenn and JP, we cannot wait to meet your new addition.

(Extra congrats to Jenn, now she won't have to be so outnumbered with all of those boys around!)

No comments:

Post a Comment