Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wedding Album

I left one lovely detail out about our drive home from Idaho on Monday. On the way home we swung through Seattle and picked up our wedding album! It is finally finished! It only took three months working with their designer to come up with the layout and have it printed, bound, etc.

Let me tell you, it is beautiful. I even brought it in to work for folks to look at and they have all been so impressed at how gorgeous and unique it is. I am SO happy that we forked over a little extra cash to have such an amazing keepsake of our special day. It was an unforgettable day, and easily the best wedding I've ever been to (okay, I may be a liiiiiiittle biased). Every time I look through it I remember something different about the day. We are really enjoying reliving it over and over every time we flip through the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment